Endorsement of Mike Waltz

“Congressman Mike Waltz is a relentless fighter for the incredible people of Florida. As a former U.S. Army Green Beret, Mike is working hard in Congress to hold Joe Biden accountable for his colossal failure and deadly disaster in Afghanistan. He will not let the incompetent leader of our Country get away with giving the Taliban $85 Billion in American strategic Military equipment, nor will he let anyone forget about our 13 Great Warriors whose lives were lost because of the Biden Administration’s incompetence. It should have never happened. Mike Waltz is strong on China, the Border, the Second Amendment, and our brave Military and Vets. Mike has my Complete and Total Endorsement!”

By Donald J. Trump

This post has 5 comments.

Share this:
Subscribe
Notify of
guest
5 Comments
Newest
Oldest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Florida Robert

I’ll vote for the people you (Prez Trump) endorse, but with tremendous doubt that it will be an honest election. My basic question is, What makes you believe the 2022 will not be the same (or worse) steal as 2020?

sandy

stop pushing the vaccines…read the ingredients..we will not take the vaccine..covid is a fraud

griffthegrand

First I will give you the data from the CDC.gov website

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm#Comorbidities

Give it a minute to fully load, and only click on download if you want to save the current information, as they will automatically update the data I believe weekly.

Scroll down to the title “Comorbidities and other conditions”, in the middle of the description it will state 

“For over 5% of these deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned on the death certificate. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 4.0 additional conditions or causes per death.”.

Yes that is more than 5% but less than 6% of of these deaths COVID-19 the ONLY cause of DEATH mentioned on the actual Death Certificates, and on average there were 4 additional conditions (comorbities) or causes per death, meaning of the other 94%.

Deaths s of 9/12/21 652,871 x 6% = 39,172 covid-19 only deaths.

Now in the chart below it Table 3, you’ll see in the Blue heading the year, conditions, and ages column titles. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you’ll find the

total for all ages = 652,871 deaths
85+ years old = 186,488 deaths
75 – 84 years old = 175,513 deaths
65 – 74 years old = 146,164 deaths
55 – 64 years old = 86,737 deaths
TOTAL = 594,902 deaths, leaving 57,969 deaths for all other age groups. 

Keep in perspective all of the millions of cases reported, and all of these figures here are for the USA only.

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#cases_casesper100klast7days

You’ll notice as of 9/18/21 deaths are already up to 670,565, as the chart referenced above is only through 09/12/21. Current cases reported 41,915,285 (as this can’t take into account those who’ve contracted the virus and recovered without testing or reporting it. Also stating 154,913 new cases and 17,694 new deaths which tend to lean towards the elderly with multiple comorbidities, and the 5%+ having Only covid-19 listed as cause of death on the death certificate. Not to mention none of this information includes cases or deaths from having taken the vaccines.

Ok then, here’s the FDA approval for the vaccine approved on August 23rd, 2021.

https://www.fda.gov/media/151710/download

You will notice on page 2 the name of the approved vaccine is COMIRNATY. On page 5 you will start to notice required/mandated dates to submit certain information (be careful not to miss the one at the top of page 8 as it’s the latest date 2027), and regardless of the headings of these studies, tests, trials needing to be completed, submitted, and final reports due the vaccine cannot go to market before so. Not to mention they will now be required to report what actually is in the vaccines, and can be held liable for it’s treatments and adverse effects.

If you get a vaccine jab or booster it’s from the EUA or Emergency Use Authorized batches. FDA has allowed them to continue to use the expired batches, with no liability.

Daniel Zakaluzny

85 billion in free weapons to be used against Americans. Biden is a traitor that collaborated with the Taliban.

Tim Tates

The VOTER FRAUD Democrats want to raise our taxes after giving Billions of dollars of military equipment to the terrorist and wanting to give more in cash to these terrorists and countries who are sending invaders across our southern border! Why are Democrats exempt from these treasonous acts?

We need YOUR help

Help us to spread the word of the 45th President